Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

fuck

Well, I guess this was inevitable...

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

Why does she have a french accent?

She doesn't have enough body hair to be french.

He Stole my Wallet He Stole my Wallet

God fucking damnit

This shit made me laugh pretty hard. Pretty good hangover material right here. Good form, Chad... Good form.

Bluemidgetguy responds:

Suck my B-hole you goblin

The Metallica Quiz The Metallica Quiz

so lame

This is the 3rd fucking night in a row by my count you've tried to add this p.o.s.

Sh0ckFyre responds:

If you're gonna give me a zero, give reasons why. Don't be a prick.

What Do You Think Of Me? What Do You Think Of Me?

Very smooth and professional sounding. I hardly ever log in anymore, but I'm inspired to see you're still releasing new music.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thank you. Actually, I still have a lot of unreleased music. :)

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

Very nice

For what type of song it is, you hit it right where you needed to. Sort of wish it was a little longer, but I can totally see how it probably would have lost some of its charm if it was. It also has too much silence at the end to loop smoothly.

What about some vocals, HMMMM?!

Buoy responds:

I didn't have any good melodies that would justify stretching it out. Right now I can play the whole thing off muscle memory so I think that's a good place to cut it off. I didn't think of it as a loop but I could make it loop better for flash purposes or something.

looping is fixed now!

Hope To See You Again (long) Hope To See You Again (long)

Very emotional.

I love the 80s feel to it, both with the guitar, and the synth strings and drums. aptly advertised as ballad. I can almost see you on stage, spotlight, with your head down, hair over your face, rocking it like a pro.

I know you're a professional musician and all, but this song is beyond the skill of whats normal for newgrounds. You've had a few tough spots in your life, and I'd be able to tell just from hearing this song, as opposed to if you were never gracious enough to share the harder parts of your life with us.

I'm sorry I don't have any real criticism for the song. I feel like it's beyond what I'm capable of creating. I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy this song. +fav, and I'm putting it on my ipod when I get home.

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for the fantastic review :)
It was a very hard task to get the drums right (with a 80s feel). The trick is a gated reverb (like in Berlin-"Take My Breath Away", Roxette-"It Must Have Been Love"...ok that's more like early 90s).

I'm sure that this is not "beyond what I'm capable of creating" :) You'll have even better stuff :)

NGHHC'11 Art Contest. NGHHC'11 Art Contest.

amazing work

I love how this one picture tells the entire story. Very cool idea, and executed like a pro. I hope this makes the cover.

Palm Tree Palm Tree

It's good, but...

I thought it could have transitioned into the chorus a little more smoothly.

Regards,

MrNiceGuy responds:

I don't know what you said, but I'll contemplate it when drawing again.